Your general dentist who is your primary oral health care provider who diagnoses treats and manages your general dental health care needs.
Your oral health is an important part of your general health which must not be taken lightly.
In fact, research has shown connections between common oral infections and severe general health conditions as well as heart disease.
It is along these lines that it is absolutely critical to keep up the soundness of your teeth, gums, and other oral tissues.
This, of course, must start in childhood, so that health-promoting habits can be inculcated at an early stage. Even kids have a lot to benefit from a trip to the dentist’s office.
They would be investigated for early indications of tooth decay and to become acclimated with where numerous vital preventive services will be performed all through their childhood to adulthood.
Each phase of human life has its specific oral health concerns, and your dentist is trained and prepared to address all of them.
Visiting your dentists regularly will avail your dentist the opportunity to perform a thorough examination, assessing the health of your teeth and gums.
At that point, your dentist will review any discoveries with you and the alternatives accessible to return you to your magnificent oral health.
At Preston Supreme Dental, we provide our patients with a comprehensive array of dental services including
Cleanings and Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums solid, and detect early indications of dental disease.
- Bridge and Crowns, to supplant lost tooth structure and additionally missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for substituting teeth that keep going forever
- Extractions, to replace unhealthy teeth that can’t be spared
- Fillings, to re-establish decayed teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to identify a perilous disease that can be cured when detected early
- Orthodontics, to give you the straight teeth you’ve constantly needed
- Removable Dentures, to enable you to smile once more
- Root Canal Treatment, to safeguard diseased teeth
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your normal teeth as far as might be feasible
When to Visit the Dentist
Several people go to the dentist when something isn’t right. That is genuinely wrong because they are passing up such a significant number of preventive services that can save them from distress, worry, and cost along the line.
Regular dental visits are important to ensure oral medical issues — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are identified and treated in an opportune way. A few people may need to see the dentist more frequently than others to stay on top issues like plaque development and gum disease, however, everybody ought to go in at least twice every year.
Your regular dental visits will include an exhaustive oral test to check the strength of your teeth and gums, and oral cancer screening to recognize any suspicious signs early, and an expert cleaning to expel difficult deposits and make your teeth look and feel incredible. So, don’t pass up the numerous advantages general dentistry offers you and your family!
At Preston Supreme Dental, we deliver customised excellent dental care to keep you in great shape and smiling. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Call us on (03) 9478 7708 or visit us at 243 Murray Road in Preston.
- Same day emergency appointments are available upon request
- All insurances are accepted with HICAPS. As a preferred provider for NIB, CBHS and HCF
We are located across Woolworths Supermarket and beside Preston Market
Easily accessible via public transportation (bus stop within walking distance)